Sunday, March 18, 2007
blog#8 correction
When I first wrote blog number 8 Ithought that it was due last monday, so I wrote about what I had learned about wikis. So to complete the assignment correctly I must discuss what I learned from the powerpoint lesson last monday. I did not realize that there were so many different options involved in the process of making a powerpoint presentation. I learned that one could download a picture from the internet and allow that to be the background of a presentation. I also learned about the different options related to animation. I also learned about the different ways to include graphs, outlines, and other symbols and figures within the powerpoint presentation. The possibilities seem endless when it comes to designing a powerpoint presentation. Powerpoint is a very useful tool for classroom teaching. I also learned that a teacher can attach a notes section that can only be viewed by the person looking at the computer screen. So a teacher can write down hints or notes about the topic that he/she is presenting without the students being able to see. This can allow for the teacher to give more instruction without cluttering the slide or overwhelming the students' vision. Powerpoint is a good tool for classroom notes, explanations, as well as a tool for a student project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment